Actual Recoveries Obtained for Personal Injury Clients:
- $1,000,000.00 – Commercial Motor Vehicle Accident
- $600,000.00 – Motorcycle Accident
- $400,000.00 – Automobile Accident
- $300,000.00 – Dog Bite
- $300,000.00 – Back Injury from Low Speed Automobile Accident
- $200,000.00 – Shoulder Injury from Automobile Accident
- And many other great Settlements!
- Awarded 2018 Ten Best Attorneys by the National Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys!
- Recipient of 2022 Best Attorneys: Ones to Watch in America Award in Personal Injury Litigation!
- Recipient of 2023 Super Lawyers Rising Stars Award!
The Sumrall Law Office offers compassionate representation for personal injury claims and criminal defense in Pagosa Springs and the surrounding areas. With a strong track record of winning fair compensation for injured clients, and the experience to handle difficult criminal cases, we are standing by to assist you with your Pagosa Springs case.
- Automobile Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Livestock and Wildlife Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Dealth
- Traffic Offenses
- DUI and DWAI
- Drug Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Protection Orders
- Sealing Criminal Records
If you or your loved one has been injured or arrested contact the Sumrall Law Office and speak to an attorney today. Call now for immediate assistance at (970) 403-5385.
Links For Local Courts, Agencies, and Law
Archuleta, La Plata, and San Juan County Courts Information
Archuleta County Online Records Search
Archuleta County Public Records Requests
Colorado Judiciary: Forms
Colorado Judiciary: Court Dockets
Colorado Constitution, Laws, and Court Rules
Colorado Model Criminal Jury Instructions
American Civil Liberties Union, Colorado Chapter
Pagosa Springs Municipal Code
Pagosa Springs Municipal Court
Pagosa Springs Police Department
Archuleta County Sheriff
Archuleta County District Attorney
Archuleta County Child and Family Services
Child Support Services