Marshall R. Sumrall, Attorney at Law
- 2007, University of Houston – B.S., Cum Laude
- 2010, South Texas College of Law – J.D., Pro Bono Honors
- Member – Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Member – Colorado Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Member – National College for DUI Defense
- 2018 Ten Best Attorneys, Client Satisfaction Award – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- 2022 Best Attorneys: Ones to Watch Award for Personal Injury Litigation
- 2023 Super Lawyers Rising Stars Award
Actual Recoveries Obtained for Injured Clients:
- $1,000,000.00 – Commercial Vehicle Accident
- $600,000.00 – Motorcycle Accident
- $400,000.00 – Automobile Accident
- $300,000.00 – Dog Bite Injury
- $300,000.00 – Back Injury from Low Speed Automobile Accident
- $200,000.00 – Shoulder Injury from Automobile Accident
- And Many Other Great Recoveries!
Marshall R. Sumrall was born in Houston, Texas and grew up in the Houston area. Marshall’s interest in law began long before he attended law school. He has always been fascinated by the law and in his spare time he enjoys studying case law and strategies to apply in court. He has previously served as an investigator for the Montgomery County Public Defender’s Office, in Rockville, Maryland; a clerk of court for Harris County Court in Houston, Texas; and as a public defender in the Cortez and Pagosa Springs Municipal Courts, and the Tribal Court in Towaoc, Colorado. He is experienced in various fields of law including criminal, personal injury, civil disputes, estates, and probate. He currently operates a private practice in Southwest Colorado focusing primarily on criminal defense and personal injury law.
Marshall’s diverse background in law brings unique insight into situations where different fields of law intersect. For example, auto accidents often result in both criminal charges and a personal injury claim. Experience in both of these areas provides a more comprehensive view of the actors and legal mechanisms in play. This can be a vital benefit to the client. Marshall utilizes professional contacts and collaborates with specialists and experts when necessary to achieve the optimal results for a client. He stays up to date on new developments in the law through membership in professional associations and yearly continuing legal education seminars.
When he is not advocating for his clients Marshall enjoys hiking, biking, and skiing the rugged landscape of Southwest Colorado.
Contact The Sumrall Law Office for compassionate representation you can trust.
“I believe that good attorney-client relationships begin with good communication. Attorneys often find it difficult to return every client’s call and lack of communication is the number one complaint people have about attorneys. When I agree to take a case I make time for my clients. When I agree to take your case you know that I will be available and accessible to you. I strive to educate my clients so that they understand all their options and can make the best decision for their circumstances. The welfare of my clients is always my highest priority. If you are searching for an attorney to evaluate your criminal defense or personal injury case call today or contact me online and inquire about your situation. I never charge a fee for the initial consultation.”
– Marshall R. Sumrall