A desire to change lives is what defines our practice. We are here for you during difficult times, when worries run high. We engage every client with their best interests at heart, and we make sure that no stone is left unturned in the pursuit of your interests. The goal is to obtain justice for every client in every case. Honest, straightforward advice, hard work, and ingenuity: These are the fundamentals of our philosophy.
We don’t obsess over billing ten cents for every page of paper generated on your case. You won’t find any fine print in our retainer agreement. We spend our time focusing on what matters. Complex cases often require experts, investigators, and accident and crime reconstruction specialists. If necessary, the Sumrall Law Office is ready to utilize professional contacts and comprehensive case development tactics to put together a winning case and get the justice you deserve.
If you or a loved one have been injured or charged with a crime call attorney Marshall R. Sumrall for a free case evaluation today, or inquire online. Swift action is often the key to prevailing in legal matters. Call now to speak directly with an attorney about your options.
“Legal problems can be overwhelming, but you don’t have to go it alone. The counsel of a good attorney can help alleviate the stress and let you take control of your legal problem, so you can focus on what you do best. Call today and let’s discuss your issue and see about getting the results you want.”
-Marshall R. Sumrall
Recent Recoveries Obtained for Our Injured Clients:
- $1,000,000.00 – Commercial Vehicle Accident
- $600,000.00 – Motorcycle Accident
- $400,000.00 – Automobile Accident
- $300,000.00 – Dog Bite Injury
- $300,000.00 – Back Injury from Low Speed Automobile Accident
- $200,000.00 – Shoulder Injury from Automobile Accident
- And Many Other Great Settlements!
- Awarded 2018 Ten Best Attorneys by the National Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys!
- Recipient of 2022 Best Attorneys: Ones to Watch in America Award in Personal Injury Litigation!